Programme Requirements & Benefits
The aim of Boland
Group Graduate Programme is to provide each candidate with an overall knowledge
of how the group’s dealerships run day-to-day, and to equip each candidate with
the skills and experience needed to be a quality leader within the group.
- You will get to work straight away and learn throughout the job and classroom-based training.
- You will be guided the whole way by a team of employees. Your own mentors will also play a vital role in progressing your development.
- You will encounter many challenges along the way and learn how to solve problems as part of a team.
To succeed in this
role, you will need the following:
- Completed a Level 8 Degree with a
minimum of a 2.1 result
- Proven working experience in Sales
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Full Clean drivers’ licence
- Permitted to work legally in Ireland
for the duration of the programme.
- Gain hands on knowledge and experience of the team.
- Opportunities to put your skills and learning into practice.
- Regularly get together with the wider graduate community for development and problem-solving real-life business challenges
- Irish Management Institute Qualification completed during the course.
- QFA IOB Exams (For Sales & Finance Graduates)
- Mentorship Programme in place
- 20 days annual leave