Logistics Graduate Programme
The duration of the programme will be 16 months, where you will be based in one of our 14 dealerships. If the graduate is successful after the 16 months, they will have the opportunity to continue their career with us.
In conjunction with the General Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the intake, storage and distribution of vehicles.
- Focus on improving efficiency & delivering an exceptional support network to our dealerships.
- Liase with Third Party groups to ensure smooth delivery of our vehicles across our 14 dealerships.
- Liase with third party stakeholders e.g., regulatory agencies and standard agencies to ensure standards are maintained & enhanced.
- Managing metrics to ensure we deliver in line with budget.
- Communicate with various teams including Sales & Finance to ensure Supply Chain is operating smoothly.
- Organisational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- An organised approach to their tasks.
- Ability to plan and co-ordinate activities sensibly and efficiently.
- Competent in IT systems such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Applications for this role will be opening on Monday the 22nd.
For more updates on application opening, follow our LinkedIn page https://bit.ly/3czQyP3