Marketing & Analytics Graduate Programme
The duration of the programme will be 16 months, where you will be based in one of our 14 dealerships. If the graduate is successful after the 16 months, they will have the opportunity to continue their career with us.
In conjunction with the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, develop and execute all digital marketing
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence, building awareness for the full suite of brands.
- Updating of websites, using SEO practices
- Analysing Google Analytics and AdWords marketing campaign.
- Work closely with the sales teams to understand their requirements
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Coordinate on site client promotional events as required.
- Organisational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Seeks and enjoys responsibility and autonomy
- Strong communicator that is confident in engaging multiple stakeholders
- Has an innovative approach
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns.
Applications for this role will be opening on Monday the 22nd.
For more updates on application opening, follow our LinkedIn page https://bit.ly/3czQyP3