Sales & Finance Graduate Programme
We are looking to recruit a Sales & Finance Graduate to join the 2021 Boland Graduate Programme, after a successful 2020 programme we will be expanding our programme and offering roles in three different departments within the group.
The duration of the
programme will be 16 months, where you will be based in one of our 14 dealerships.
If the graduate is successful after the 16 months, they will have the
opportunity to continue their career with us.
In conjunction with the General Manager & Sales department, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responding to customer queries in an efficient and helpful manner
- Completion of planned sales calls programme
- Promotion of new products to existing customers and existing products to new customers
- Assist Marketing in developing social media campaigns.
Trade in Function:
- Carry out appraisals of a customer’s vehicle which they are trading in for exchange of the new vehicle
- Arrange the repair of any body work or paint damage
- Add to the showroom & website stock list once prepared for sale.
- Monitor department performance against Group KPI’s, targets and budgets.
- Discuss finance packages available with customers.
- Contact & finalise finance package with relevant financial institutions.
- Complete files for finance agreement.
- Organisational and project management skills
- Strong communicator that is confident in engaging multiple stakeholders
- Be committed to offering the highest customer service
- Take ownership of own performance
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns.
- Have an acute commercial and business acumen
Applications for this role will be opening on Monday the 22nd.
For more updates on application opening, follow our LinkedIn page https://bit.ly/3czQyP3